|hep b worry
Jul 25, 2007
a friend with chronic hep b was playin with a kitten which was biting and scrathing him. no blood was drawn. 10 mins later a second person played with kitten. is there a chance of infection?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Need blood to blood exposure.
hep C through oral sex
Hep B & Daily Food
- What Class Of Microorganism Causes Human Immunodeficiency Virus?
- Can You Doctor Look At Hematology And Tell If You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does Atripla Take To Work?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Bleeding Gums And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.