|hep b worry
Jul 25, 2007
a friend with chronic hep b was playin with a kitten which was biting and scrathing him. no blood was drawn. 10 mins later a second person played with kitten. is there a chance of infection?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Need blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Syphilis Recur If You Already Have It?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If You Get Reinfected With Chlamydia?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.