|hiv and hep c
Jul 25, 2007
I had an hcv exposure in 1st of may. Then possible hiv exposure in the end of may. Can I trust the hiv test result on the 3 month mark, or would those incidents be too close that I could not trust either test result on 3 month mark.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would trust those results as being accurate to date.
hep c and hiv
fatty liver with hiv medicines
- HIV Risk Of Frottage
- Is Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.