|hiv and hep c
Jul 25, 2007
I had an hcv exposure in 1st of may. Then possible hiv exposure in the end of may. Can I trust the hiv test result on the 3 month mark, or would those incidents be too close that I could not trust either test result on 3 month mark.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would trust those results as being accurate to date.
hep c and hiv
fatty liver with hiv medicines
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.