|hep c and hiv
Jul 25, 2007
i read somewhere that if you are coinfected with hep c and hiv it can affect how long either would show up on a test. is this true?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is only one case I know of where the diagnosis was delayed. This is a very rare phenomenon.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Lymphoma And Chronic Sinus Infection
- A Period Of Time During Which A Person Infected With Hiv Has No Symptoms
- Hiv And Std Risks From A Lap Dance
- Instance Of Hiv Transmission In Blood Sugar Lancet
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Smoking Pot?
- How Does Having An Std Make You More Susceptible To Having Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.