treatment for children?

I have read of the treatment for hep C for adults but would there be any treatment for a child (5 yrs or younger) who was diagnosed with hep C? Please tell me, i am scared!

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

There is almost no data on treatment for HCV in children.At this moment there is a clinical trial in process, for the pediatric population, with Pegasys.The results will not be available till 2003.-2004.Fortunately, the disease in infants is rare and usually more benign.You need to consider that the disease is of slow progression and takes decades to produce significant damage in the majority of patients.

web site??
relief for hep C?