HBV VACCINE ???

i am a gay man from greece.A week ago i was diagnosed hiv+, i visit a hiv spesial clinic for further evaluation ,testing and treatment ,i dont have the results yet, but my doctors suspect that i wont need meds because it seems to be recent infection.In late 2005 i was infected with hbv but i was managed to clear the virus in 6 mounths i made 3-4 test from then and always was HBsAg-,but HBsAb- also.what to do especially now that i am hiv+? i need the HBV VACCINE??

I would definitely get the HBV vaccine to get protective antibodies. If you are hepatitis A negative, I would get that vaccine as well.

right time for pregnancy
Scared of Hepatitis