|HBV VACCINE ???
Jul 15, 2007
i am a gay man from greece.A week ago i was diagnosed hiv+, i visit a hiv spesial clinic for further evaluation ,testing and treatment ,i dont have the results yet, but my doctors suspect that i wont need meds because it seems to be recent infection.In late 2005 i was infected with hbv but i was managed to clear the virus in 6 mounths i made 3-4 test from then and always was HBsAg-,but HBsAb- also.what to do especially now that i am hiv+? i need the HBV VACCINE??
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.