|right time for pregnancy
Jul 15, 2007
h.diagnosed with hep c a week back. alt between 130-150 for 6 months, got hep c antibodies tested last july, were negative. no physical complaints except vague right quadrant discomfort. want to get pregnant. please advice what is the right time? can i delay treatment and get pregnant with current status?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would explore with your physician what could have been your risk and whether that risk was very recent. Early treatment of hepatitis C right after infection is associated with a high chance of eradicating the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.