was my daughter put at risk?

At 3 months old my daughter received a vaccination at the pediatrician's office. The needle to start with was sterile. After the injection the Dr jabbed the needle in the exam table in order to get it out of the way quickly. She then disposed of it in the sharps container. I'm worried because just before the injection the Dr laid the needle on the table and I did not see if it was capped or not. If it was not capped and touched the table before the injection, could the needle have picked up Hepatitis or HIV and then got into my daughter? Should I have her tested? I am so upset about this.

I would expect that the needle was sterile so there would be no risk.

please answer very worried.
right time for pregnancy