please answer very worried.

my boyfriend has hepatitis c and i know from what i have read that it is mostly transmitted through blood to blood contact. he recently had his teeth pulled and was bleeding for alittle bit after he left the dentist. i went over there that day and cut my finger on a bowl he had been eating on. before cutting my finger i had been touching things that he had been using. there was no visible blood on anything i touched, but i was wondering if there was a chance there could be tiny amounts of blood that werent visible that could have infected me when i cut my finger. is that possible or should i stop worrying?

I would stop worrying.

As for sexual transmission, the risk is about 1 to 2 percent in monogamous couples. Condoms reduce the risk of transmission.

Hepatatis & Marriage
was my daughter put at risk?