Hepatatis & Marriage

Hi, Iam shl from Pakistan i have dignosed HBV 6 months ago and iam taking Zeffix a 100mg tablet every day now iam going to marry in 4 months please tell me that should i marry and have sex with my wife without condom and how many chances of removing this virus completley from my body with the help of lamudine

I would follow-up the result of your hepatitis B virus test (HBV DNA) to see if the virus becomes non-detectable. In the meantime, a condom would be the safest route. Your wife should be vaccinated as well. Once her surface antibody is positive, she will be protected.

please answer very worried.