|Hepatatis & Marriage
Jul 15, 2007
Hi, Iam shl from Pakistan i have dignosed HBV 6 months ago and iam taking Zeffix a 100mg tablet every day now iam going to marry in 4 months please tell me that should i marry and have sex with my wife without condom and how many chances of removing this virus completley from my body with the help of lamudine
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would follow-up the result of your hepatitis B virus test (HBV DNA) to see if the virus becomes non-detectable. In the meantime, a condom would be the safest route. Your wife should be vaccinated as well. Once her surface antibody is positive, she will be protected.
please answer very worried.
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Undetectable?
- Can You Infect Someone With HIV Days After You Are Infected?
- Could Pep Drugs Delay The Symptoms Of Ars
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.