Jul 15, 2007
Hey Dr M.,
I asked a q about 'normal' level of alt/ast. I looked at the report from Lab corp and the range for alt was 0 to 55, ast was 0 to 40, so my alt of 42 and ast of 28 are Ok?
Dr M., thanks for all your help. You are truly a wonderful person to help so many and I am sure, a great Md.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes these look great!
And thanks for your compliment!
- Can You Get HIV From Nipple Sucking?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Receiving Oral Sex
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Broken Condom
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.