Jul 15, 2007
Based on the results below. Are the 2 virus still active. Can I transfer to someonelse? Hep A ab, igm - negative Hep A ab total - positive abnormal Hbsag screen - negative hep be ag -negative hep b core ab, igm - negative hep b core ab, total -positive abnormal he be ab - negative hep b surface ab >2000
Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you are immune to hepatitis B and never were exposed to HAV.
- Is Chills A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.