Jul 15, 2007
Based on the results below. Are the 2 virus still active. Can I transfer to someonelse? Hep A ab, igm - negative Hep A ab total - positive abnormal Hbsag screen - negative hep be ag -negative hep b core ab, igm - negative hep b core ab, total -positive abnormal he be ab - negative hep b surface ab >2000
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Looks like you are immune to hepatitis B and never were exposed to HAV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Sex With No Protection Worried I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Nipple Sucking
- Receiving Head Scared I Have HIV
- Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Worried I Have AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Giving Handjob
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.