HB Question

Dear dr

I have gone through my various test are 1)LFT (ALT = 67 , otherwise normal) 2)H Markers * HBs Ag test = +ve * HBc Ab total = Reactive * HBe Ab =Reactive * HBe Ag =Non-reactive * HC Ab = reactive * Quantitative test -HBV DNA .ultraquant PCR = 45,000 copies/ml viral loaded in my blood .DNA ultraquant = 8555 IU/ml -HCV RNA .ultraquant PCR = <10 copies/ml viral loaded in my blood .RNA ultraquant = <5 IU/ml 3)Abd U/S =it shows liver is ok and in perfect state 4)liver biopsy shows: * minimal lobular chronic inflammtion * min. to mild portal inflam. without significant interface hepatitis * +ve HBs Ag by immunostain * -ve fibrosis * -ve iron desposition

So please Dr. tell me that wether i have chronic or carrier stage and if any then can it be treatable 100% and what the line of ttt and how long it will took to recover me from this virus please give clear idea for this that what should i do ?

It looks like you have mild liver disease which is great. You definitely have options and do not necessarily have to start treatment immediately. It may be good to wait while more studies are being done about what is the best approach to treating chronic hepatitis B.

Your hepatitis C virus is not detectable so that is great news as well.

Yes you still need monitoring of liver tests to see if the disease becomes active with a flare in liver function tests (ALT,AST)

ast/sgot alt/sgpt
HELP