|help with results
Jul 15, 2007
I tested Negative for HBsAG screen and positive for Hep B Core Ab, IGM. I had all my hep shots four years ago. What do these results mean and am I contagious?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
An hepatitis B IgM should only be requested if someone is concerned about acute hepatitis B in the setting of risk and elevated liver function tests. I can't comment further without information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Chlamydia Effects In Men If Untreated
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.