Jul 15, 2007
I was detected positive for Hepatits B in 1998.I do not know when I got infected. My age is 31 now.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function tests are reasssuring. You will need careful serial monitoring of your blood work over time. You still have chronic infection and need serial ultrasound testing as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In Your Bloodstream?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Is Sleeping Too Much A Sign Of Hiv?
- Are Genital Warts A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Is Getting Hiv After One Time Act Unlikely?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.