Jul 15, 2007
I was detected positive for Hepatits B in 1998.I do not know when I got infected. My age is 31 now.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your liver function tests are reasssuring. You will need careful serial monitoring of your blood work over time. You still have chronic infection and need serial ultrasound testing as well.
Hepatitus C and sexual transmission
help with results
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Tattoo
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Toothbrush
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.