Jul 15, 2007
I am not co-infected but I have a question. On my liver biopsy results, my HCV Ab level was 58.6 compared to normal level of 0.0-0.9. What is HCV Ab and what does this reading mean? I'm really stressed over this! Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis C antibody is reactive consistent with prior exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Can Syphilis Cause Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.