Jul 15, 2007
I am not co-infected but I have a question. On my liver biopsy results, my HCV Ab level was 58.6 compared to normal level of 0.0-0.9. What is HCV Ab and what does this reading mean? I'm really stressed over this! Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your hepatitis C antibody is reactive consistent with prior exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Can Cause A False Positive For Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes With A Condom On?
- Vinegar To Test For Genital Warts
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.