|Criteria for HBV-DNA +ve
Jul 15, 2007
When would you call a Hep B infected person HBV-DNA +ve based upon Quantitative PCR and Qualitative PCR lab results?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
That is determined by the laboratory doing the test and the testing kit used.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.