Jul 15, 2007
Just got results of my test. It says Hep B SUR AG NEGATIVE AND HEP B SUR AG POSITIVE. Please kindly explain to me the basis of this result. I had my hep B vaccines two years ago.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B surface antibody means that you are protected.
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Syphilis Chancre Topical Cream
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.