Jul 15, 2007
i just found out i have hep c why wernt there no signs? im going for a ct scan to see how much damage i have can i hurt the man im witrh now by giving it to him?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C infection is often silent. That is why it is important to get tested if there are risk factors.
Hepatitis C can be easily transmitted through sharing of injection drugs. Through sex, it is uncommon to transmit - about 1 to 2 percent in monogamous couples.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.