Jul 15, 2007
i just found out i have hep c why wernt there no signs? im going for a ct scan to see how much damage i have can i hurt the man im witrh now by giving it to him?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C infection is often silent. That is why it is important to get tested if there are risk factors.
Hepatitis C can be easily transmitted through sharing of injection drugs. Through sex, it is uncommon to transmit - about 1 to 2 percent in monogamous couples.
kiss n hepatitis b
- Does Hiv Cause Pain In Lymph Nodes Under Your Jaw?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Last In The Early Stages Of Hiv?
- What Do Non-reactive Results Mean On Hiv Testing?
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
- Tips Of My Fingers Hurt Is It Neuropathy
- Can Hiv Survive In Lotion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.