Apr 11, 2001
how did I get hepatitis B when I am not sexually active or a drug user
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You can haveinfection undetected for many years.It is difficult to think in a risk factor in many cases.Any blood contact like medical interventions,many yearsago ,blood transfussions ,injections with inadequate cleansing,etc...,dental procedures,sex years ago.. What is important is to deal with the problem now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- What Kind Of Doctor Does A Guy Need To Go To For Genital Warts?
- What Happens When Two People Who Have Herpes Have Unprotected Sex?
- What Color Is A Herpes Sore?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.