|+HBsAB ,total bilirubin of 5.2
Jul 15, 2007
I have a positiveHBsAB and elevated bilirubin all other hep panel test is non reactive,alt,ast both normal. I am married , is sexual intercourse safe.Thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antibody means you are protected from getting hepatitis B. The elevated bilirubin may mean that you have something called Gilberts which is a benign condition related to how your body handles a substance called bile. I would discuss that possibility with your physician.
Sounds like you are doing very well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Do You Know If You Have Systemic Candidiasis?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.