|Hepititis B immunization during pregnancy. Is it safe?
Jul 15, 2007
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I had my two shots before I became pregnant. It is due for my fird one. Is it safe to get it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV from eating or drinking.
+HBsAB ,total bilirubin of 5.2
- Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Does Standard Blood Work Test For Hiv?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
- Common Lymph Nodes Swelling With Hiv Infections
- Hep B Inactive Carrier Infectious Spreading
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.