Hepititis B immunization during pregnancy. Is it safe?
Jul 15, 2007
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I had my two shots before I became pregnant. It is due for my fird one. Is it safe to get it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Insertive Oral Sex Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sharing A Razor And HIV Transmission Risk
- Sucking Penis Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Are White Bumps An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Could Itchy Skin Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.