|Hepititis B immunization during pregnancy. Is it safe?
Jul 15, 2007
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I had my two shots before I became pregnant. It is due for my fird one. Is it safe to get it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
HIV from eating or drinking.
+HBsAB ,total bilirubin of 5.2
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Sharing A Pipe?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Can Vaginal Fluid Entering The Eye Cause Hiv?
- Has Any Case Been Detected Hiv After 6 Months
- Hiv From Condom Protected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.