|HIV from eating or drinking.
Jul 15, 2007
Hi Dr. Barbara, I had been here to a restaurant, and then i was drinking scotch. I realised that one of the bartender suddenly poked into something, and had a finger injury and she was bleeding. Because it was busy, she was just filling up the orders without taking care of the injury. Later on the manager bought a band aid for her. Looking at this, i ordered the drink from a different bar tender, i ordered a scotch, if the blood was in the ice which was put in my drink, and if the blood was HIV infected, am i at risk of getting HIV, because i drank the scotch. Please answer, i am having sleepless nights thinking about it.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Please post to the HIV site
tongue kissing or french kissing
Hepititis B immunization during pregnancy. Is it safe?
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.