|diseases associated with hepititus
Jul 15, 2007
wondering what kind of severe diseases can develop with being a hepititus virus carrier, which would require medication ...insurance companies will not cover anyone for any illnesses resulting from this pre-existing virus, so wondering how important it is to have prescription coverage for this particular condition.
Response from Dr. McGovern
For hepatitis B, the main concerns are liver disease or complications such as liver cancer. Would discuss your situation with your doctor further.
hep c from food
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.