HEPA B.

I learned that iam a hepa B positive.The doctor advised me to have a SGPT and anti-hbe.My SGPT was normal and the result of me ANTI HBE is 0.005 which is reactive.what is the meaning of that? hoping for your answer.thank you.

Actually the most important test of the hepatitis B panel is the hepatitis B surface antigen. If positive, it can mean chronic infection. If the HBV DNA is not detectable, then the patient is probably an inactive carrier. Those patients usually have an antibody to hepatitis B e antigen.

You need the tests listed above.

I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
HCV from staple removal