|HIV and Hepatitis
Apr 11, 2001
I have tested negative for hepatitis acute screen .
Is there a chance that I might have HIV ? Do I still need to take HIV test ?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes .The tests for viral hepatitis are not the same .You can have the HIV virus positive and be negative for hepatitis. Go and do the test for HIV.!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Will Shingles Cause Pain On One Side Only?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- Why Do People Get Geographic Tongue?
- When Does Herpes Appear After Becoming Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.