|HIV and Hepatitis
Apr 11, 2001
I have tested negative for hepatitis acute screen .
Is there a chance that I might have HIV ? Do I still need to take HIV test ?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes .The tests for viral hepatitis are not the same .You can have the HIV virus positive and be negative for hepatitis. Go and do the test for HIV.!!!
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.