|HIV and Hepatitis
Apr 11, 2001
I have tested negative for hepatitis acute screen .
Is there a chance that I might have HIV ? Do I still need to take HIV test ?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes .The tests for viral hepatitis are not the same .You can have the HIV virus positive and be negative for hepatitis. Go and do the test for HIV.!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Pain, High Liver Enzymes Associated With Acute Hiv
- Differences Between Hepatitis B And Hiv
- Dried Blood And Old Cuts Can I Still Get Hepatitis
- Have You Ever Seen A 3 Month Negative Turn Positive
- How Long Does HIV Survive In The Environment?
- I Received Protected Oral From An Hiv Positive Person
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.