|HIV and Hepatitis
Apr 11, 2001
I have tested negative for hepatitis acute screen .
Is there a chance that I might have HIV ? Do I still need to take HIV test ?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes .The tests for viral hepatitis are not the same .You can have the HIV virus positive and be negative for hepatitis. Go and do the test for HIV.!!!
- Is Oral Ulcers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.