I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
Jul 15, 2007
I learned last year that I have hep c, I have no other symptoms. I recently did lab work before getting a liver bio and it came back that my wbc was low. Now I have to get lab work for hiv, lupus and other illnesses. Could I be hiv positive if I was negative when I tested for hcv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Hiv Stay Dormant In Your Body?
- How Soon After Hiv Exposure Contagious?
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
- Where Do You Get Hiv Rashes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.