|I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
Jul 15, 2007
I learned last year that I have hep c, I have no other symptoms. I recently did lab work before getting a liver bio and it came back that my wbc was low. Now I have to get lab work for hiv, lupus and other illnesses. Could I be hiv positive if I was negative when I tested for hcv?
Response from Dr. McGovern
hep c from restroom
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live Without A Host?
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
- When To Expect Candidiasis To Die Off?
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- It Is Rare For An Hiv Negative Man To Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex
- Hepatitis B Vaccine And Time Frame
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.