|I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
Jul 15, 2007
I learned last year that I have hep c, I have no other symptoms. I recently did lab work before getting a liver bio and it came back that my wbc was low. Now I have to get lab work for hiv, lupus and other illnesses. Could I be hiv positive if I was negative when I tested for hcv?
|Response from Dr. McGovern|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.