|hep c from restroom
Jul 15, 2007
Is it possible to get hep c by using public toilet seats, or splashing urine on your skin or mucous membranes? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. HCV is transmitted through blood to blood exposure.
I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
- Swallowing Sperm Risks
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.