|hep c from restroom
Jul 15, 2007
Is it possible to get hep c by using public toilet seats, or splashing urine on your skin or mucous membranes? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. HCV is transmitted through blood to blood exposure.
I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Can You Take An Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Aids From Putting Your Penis In A Girls Anus?
- Getting A Prescription For Testosterone
- How Long Do Oral Warts Last?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Geographic Tongue?
- How To Treat Loss Of Appetite When You Are Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.