|hep c from restroom
Jul 15, 2007
Is it possible to get hep c by using public toilet seats, or splashing urine on your skin or mucous membranes? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. HCV is transmitted through blood to blood exposure.
I have hcv with a low wbc, help?
- Is Protein In Urine A Sign Of Hiv?
- Which Ethnic Group Are Affected With Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Headaches Be When You Get Hiv?
- Main Symptom Of Vaginal Hiv Yeast Infection
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.