Jul 15, 2007
when one partner is affected can the couples conceived
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, there should be no issues related to conception. The risk of transmission to the uninfected partner is about 1 to 2 percent in monogamous couples.
If this risk appears to high to you, you can also discuss this further with your OB doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Urine And HIV
- Vaginal Secretions How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Kissing Stripper?
- What Is The Risk Of Mutual Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.