Jul 15, 2007
when one partner is affected can the couples conceived
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes, there should be no issues related to conception. The risk of transmission to the uninfected partner is about 1 to 2 percent in monogamous couples.
If this risk appears to high to you, you can also discuss this further with your OB doctor.
Ongoing symptoms, no answers
hep c from restroom
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Is Sharing A Razor Safe?
- Mutual Masturbation Scared To Death
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.