Should i be concerned?

Hi there 2 years ago i had unprotected sex once with a partner. I have just found out this person has HepC. I have had no symptoms of HepC , should i be tested? I have read that its rare to transmit hepc through sex, and because 2 years have gone by and i feel fine, im assuming im proablly ok, and testing probabbly isnt necessary.......i would however like your professional opinion. i do not fall into any of the high risk categories for contracting hepc. other than this one instance. Thank you

I strongly doubt you have hepatitis C from one sexual exposure. I would only suggest that it is still reasonable to get tested when it is convenient (eg, you are getting a routine blood test next year for a cholesterol check). There is no reason to run out tomorrow to get tested.

I fully expect the test to be negative, but it is reasonable to ask for routine testing to be certain.

Can Vaccination completely prevent Hepatitis B?
relapse twice