Can Vaccination completely prevent Hepatitis B?

Hi, my girlfriend was infected of Hepatitis B virus when she was very young, and a check a few years ago was still positive. I learned that I should get vaccinated before having sex and if we were to have a baby, he/she should be vaccinated right after birth as well. My question is, can vaccination completely prevent the virus for both the baby and me? Thank you.

Hepatitis vaccine is extremely effective in preventing transmission to partners. At birth, the baby would receive both vaccine and immunoglobulin. Completion of the vaccine series is very effective in preventing hepatitis B infection of the baby.

hope you are well
Should i be concerned?