Jul 15, 2007
If someone was infected with both HCV and HIV at the same time, would they have seroconverted by seven months, or should they test for both viruses beyond this period?
Thanks and best wishes!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
This is felt to be sufficient by major government health agencies.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Touching Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Kissing Cold Sore Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.