Jul 15, 2007
If someone was infected with both HCV and HIV at the same time, would they have seroconverted by seven months, or should they test for both viruses beyond this period?
Thanks and best wishes!
Response from Dr. McGovern
This is felt to be sufficient by major government health agencies.
hep C exposure healthcare worker
hope you are well
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.