Hep B ,and marriage
Apr 11, 2001
Hep B is sexually transmitted. the question is :can a hep B positive man marry and have children without transmitting the virus to his wife ? please answer. thank You.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes, it is possible.The virus can be trasmitted by sex ,but this is not universal;happen in 100%of cases.You do not say if the wife was already inmmune ,either because vaccine or prior infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.