|HepB+ ,lifetime carrier?!
Apr 11, 2001
They said, if you are a HepB+ then you'll be a lifetime carrier.IF I am a chronic HepB+ and been cleared of the virus naturally,(as you said ,98 could be cleared off natually), will I still be a carrier?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If you clear the virus and develop inmmunity ,you have no virus in your body, and you are not a carrier.Only patients that have the virus in their blood are "carriers",and can be infectious to others by blood or sexual contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can You Donate Blood If You Have An Std?
- How Can Chlamydia Effect A Person's Everyday Life?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.