|HepB+ ,lifetime carrier?!
Apr 11, 2001
They said, if you are a HepB+ then you'll be a lifetime carrier.IF I am a chronic HepB+ and been cleared of the virus naturally,(as you said ,98 could be cleared off natually), will I still be a carrier?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
If you clear the virus and develop inmmunity ,you have no virus in your body, and you are not a carrier.Only patients that have the virus in their blood are "carriers",and can be infectious to others by blood or sexual contact.
hepatitis B vaccine reaction?
Persistent Chronycal Hep
- Cold Feet After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.