hepatitis B vaccine reaction?

About a month ago I got my first installment of the Hepatitis B vaccine. It was given in my right shoulder, and ever since the muscles in my shoulder have been aching. It feels a bit like a pulled muscle, but it has been continuous and unchanging since the shot. Is it possible that the shot was administered poorly and damaged my muscle? Or is my body having some sort of reaction against the vaccine? I have an appointment in two weeks to get my second installment and am concerned about going now because of this. What do you think I should do?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The most probable cause of your symtoms is the administration of the vaccine. It is also possible, that you had some damage to a nerve or ligament.The vaccine has to go in the muscle for better results,so ,you should not change the site of injection to the gluteal area. I reccomend you to try another nurse.!!

Genotype 2b
HepB+ ,lifetime carrier?!