Hep B+ : Need Advise on Recent Reports

I am a patient of Hepatitis B. It was detected in early 2005 and HBV DNA test showed virus load very high above 2,83,00,000 in April 2005.

I started my treatment ( 1 tab Lamivudine everyday and 1 injection of viralferonpeg everyweek) in Jan 2006 and continued both for 52 weeks but as per reports I was unresponsive because virus load was fluctuating and sometimes was very high and sometimes very low.

In Jan 2007 another treatment started and this time I was taking combination of Lamivudine , Adefovir daily and 2 Zadaxin injections weekly. When I started my treatment this january my precore mutants was HBeAg-ve, AntiHb+ve with HBVDNA +ve and virus load at that point was 1,00,000( viral copies / ml plasma ).

I got 2 HBV DNA tests done in last 2 months and 1st report in March 2003 showed virus load of 500( viral copies / ml plasma )and recent test done in may end shows it Less than detectable limit (<100)

I am still on my treatment. I want to know what should be done at this point of time.

Will I be every 100% -ive from Hepatitis B.

I would continue therapy for a minimum of three years since your chance of relapse is so high. At that time hopefully there will be more information about what should be done.

Aids Diagnosis
hep C exposure healthcare worker