Jul 4, 2007
i have been told that i am a hbv carriers. I need to get the vaccine for work. can i get this done? will this hurt me if i get this vaccine?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no rationale to getting a HBV vaccine if you are a HBV carrier. I would certainly get HBV DNA testing and further evaluation for HBV from a liver specialist.
low ceruloplasmin in the blood sign of cancer?
- What Does Oral Hairy Leukoplakia Look Like?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sucking Penis?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Toilet Seat?
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.