Jul 4, 2007
I'm apply for a position in a hospital...they want me to get a hepatits A vacinanation...can this hurt my changes of getting pregnant in a year or so?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No problem whatsoever.
help understanding lab results?
Test Results for Hep B
- Can You Get Hiv From One Time Sex With A Hiv Positive Person?
- P24 Test For Hiv
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Hiv And White Spots On The Lips
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.