|help understanding lab results?
Jul 4, 2007
My lab results were ase follows. Can you explain what it means?
Hep A ab, igm - negative Hep A ab total - positive abnormal Hbsag screen - negative hep be ag -negative hep b core ab, igm - negative hep b core ab, total -positive abnormal he be ab - negative hep b surface ab >2000
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have been exposed to hepatitis A and B but do not have evidence for chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Z Pack Get Rid Of Chlamydia?
- Where Does Bacterial Vaginosis Come From?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.