|help understanding lab results?
Jul 4, 2007
My lab results were ase follows. Can you explain what it means?
Hep A ab, igm - negative Hep A ab total - positive abnormal Hbsag screen - negative hep be ag -negative hep b core ab, igm - negative hep b core ab, total -positive abnormal he be ab - negative hep b surface ab >2000
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You have been exposed to hepatitis A and B but do not have evidence for chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.