Jul 4, 2007
I have had hep-C for approx. 12 years.my hcv rna,quantitive is 428000h<50 iu/ml,hcv rna,quantitive is 5.63h <1.70 log iu/ml can you pls explain this to me?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You have hepatitis C in your blood. This only tells me that you need to have further evaluation as to whether or not you have scarring in your liver. Then treatment may be necessary. Not everyone needs treatment since not everyone develops scarring.
Hep B vacination if I have Hep C
help understanding lab results?
- HIV Infection Risk Urine
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.