|Hep B vacination if I have Hep C
Jul 4, 2007
I have Hep C, My liver Dr. today said I should be vacinated for B, why?
Response from Dr. McGovern
To prevent you from getting another hepatitis on top on your hepatitis C.
- How Soon After Infection Do Women Experience Recurrent Yeast Infections?
- Is Night Sweats Related To Mononucleosis?
- Pennsylvania Laws For Partner Notification Of HIV
- Why Does Hiv Die Quickly Outside The Body?
- How Long Can Thrush Go Untreated Before It Gets Serious?
- Is It Possible To Have Hiv And Herpes At The Same Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.