Jul 4, 2007
Hi, My brother is taking treatment for Hepatitis B. 2 years back he found that. Is there any chance to get rid of hepatitis completely
Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment of HBV leads to viral suppression - not cure.
EMT needs some help
Hep B vacination if I have Hep C
- Can You Get Hiv From Toilets?
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Will Thrush Go Away After Stopping Antibiotic?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.